Centennial Roofing is your one-stop roofing shop. We have experience, accreditation, and a great record for full-service roofing. Count on us for assessment, maintenance, repairs, and replacement. We are certified to install, maintain, repair, and replace all types of roofing systems, and we have earned the trust of customers throughout Middle Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, and Alabama. Call us at 615-278-6600 or email our owner/operator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fast and efficient service – minimize the disruption to your routines
- Residential, commercial, and public
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- In-house insurance adjusters
- Free inspections
- Independently certified roof inspectors
- Comprehensive written estimates
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Repair and maintain your roof to give it the maximum possible lifespan
- When you need a new roof, help you design one that fits your budget and the needs of the building
- Provide worry-free services
- Our Number One Goal is Your Complete Satisfaction
If storms or other kinds of roof damage leave your home open to water or mold damage, it is more than the look of your house that is at risk; the safety and integrity of your home – including your belongings – are under threat as well.
Call our Centennial Roofing team at 615-278-6600 for high-quality help. We’ll work with your insurance company to figure out the best solution and go from there.
Your roof can make up 40% or more of your building’s exterior. It is vital to the look and safety of your residential, commercial, or publicly owned property. Centennial Roofing is a leader in residential and commercial roofing repair and replacement proudly serving Middle Tennessee.
For Premier Roofing Services, Reach Out to Centennial Roofing at 615-278-6600
Buildings last longer than their roofs, but a building with an inadequate roof will not last as long as it should.
Signs that your property needs repairs (or replacement) include:
- Obvious leaks – while not all leaks are immediately apparent, if you see water stains on the walls or ceiling, or feel drips while indoors, you need help quickly
- Water damage or stains – soft spots or cold spots on the walls, in the attic, or on the ceilings are signs of damage, which may include the beams that support the roof/walls
- Damaged or missing flashing – the flashing is the metal wrap-around that protects your roof from leaks; it’s around skylights, chimneys, and other joints, and it protects your building from water seepage
- Missing shingles, torn shingles – shingles are part of the roof’s system to protect the building’s interior from water and debris
- Mold, moss, fungi… any biohazards will damage your roof
- Droops or sags
Our teams provide detailed inspections; we often catch problems that you will be unable to see without specialized training and equipment; don’t worry about mystery assessments as we show you photographs/videos of everything that we find.
You can rely on Centennial Roofing. Call us at 615-278-6600.