Do you know what qualifications to look for in a roofing contractor? Your roof protects more than 50 percent of your property’s exterior, so choosing a company you can trust to install quality roofing that is built to last is critical. Our team of qualified professionals at Centennial Roofing is ready to assist Franklin homeowners and businesses with all their roofing needs.
When hiring a roofing contractor, the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) recommends following these steps to find the right roofing professional:
- Check for a permanent place of business, telephone number, tax I.D. number and, where required, a business license
- Request verification of professional liability insurance
- Look for a company with a proven track record; ask for and check client references and request a list of completed projects
- Verify whether the contractor is properly licensed or bonded
- Insist on a written proposal. The proposal should include complete descriptions of the work and specifications, including approximate start and completion dates and payment procedures
- Check to see if the contractor is a member of any regional or national industry associations
- Call your local Better Business Bureau to check for any complaints that have been filed
- Carefully read and make sure you understand any roofing warranty offered; watch for provisions that would void the warranty
- Remember, price is only one criterion for selecting a roofing contractor. Professionalism and quality workmanship also should weigh heavily on your decision.
Call Us Today!
Centennial Roofing specializes in commercial and residential roofing repair and replacement in Franklin. We are fully licensed general contractors (Lic.#68585) and hold the coveted highest A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Our team of licensed insurance adjusters and independently certified roof inspectors are waiting to assist you. Call us today at (615) 278-6600.