Roofs in Tennessee must withstand harsh weather conditions. Depending on the type of roof installed and its wear, roofs should be replaced anywhere from 10 to 30 years. Centennial Roofing inspects, repairs, and replaces residential roofs in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee. A complete roof replacement is a significant investment, and it never hurts to get a second opinion.
Here are some signs that you need a roof replacement:
- Leaks in the roof – 40 percent of all problems with a building are related to water intrusion
- Curling shingles – can no longer create a watertight barrier
- Missing shingles – open your home to potential leaks and must be replaced as soon as possible
- Blistering on shingles – usually attributed to poor attic ventilation, sun exposure, and aging of an older roof
- Cracked shingles – can cause lower wind resistance and can lead to a complete roof replacement
- Granule loss – a sign that your roof is reaching the end of its lifespan
- Rotting shingles – may be an indicator of a rotting roof
- Holes in the roof – holes, soft spots, water stains, and moisture may indicate the need for a roof replacement
- Sagging roof – dips and curves along the roofline almost always require a complete roof replacement
Call Us Today!
Centennial Roofing specializes in commercial and residential roofing repair and replacement in Brentwood. If you need a roof replacement, we can help. We are fully licensed general contractors (Lic.#68585) and hold the coveted highest A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Our team of licensed insurance adjusters and independently certified roof inspectors are waiting to assist you. Call us today at (615) 278-6600.