At Centennial Roofing, we have been inspecting, repairing, and replacing –even designing – commercial and residential roofs for several years. We’re located right on top of Music City in Mount Juliet, so Nashville homeowners and business owners have learned to trust our work.
If your roof is leaking, that means that there is water damage to the ceiling, walls, and even some of the flooring. The sooner you get your roof repaired, the less expensive and complicated the repair will be. Call Centennial Roofing for a free, professional assessment and estimate at 615-278-6600.
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- Accredited by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®) and by GAF
- Certified to install, maintain, and repair roofs/roof systems
- Roof design
- All types of roofing: asphalt, wood shake, metal, slate, tile…
- Steep-slope and low-slope (flat) roofs
- Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction
- In-house licensed insurance adjusters
- After a storm or other damage, we work directly with your insurance company
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Hundreds of satisfied customers – check us out online
- Beautiful and durable roofing systems
- Locally owned
- Locally operated
- Excellent service from the assessment through completion and cleanup
A leaky roof means building damage is either imminent or in progress. Centennial Roofing repairs roofs to repair your investment.
Centennial Roofing Provides Free, Approval-Based, Written Estimates: 615-278-6600
You may hear us refer to a “roofing system” rather than “roof.” It’s not a love of jargon or syllables that has us talk that way, it’s an acknowledgment that a roof is more than a set of tiles on top of your building.
A roofing system includes:
- Shingles/tiles or the other materials that you see at a first glance
- Leak barriers
- Algae protection
- Roof deck
- Roof deck protection
- Eaves, gutters
- … and more, depending on the type of roof and the complexity of the repair or replacement
Roof leaks can shred insulation, damage interiors, rot the framing, and promote the development of mold. Ignoring a leak will not make the problem go away; it will only make the problem worse.
Causes of Leaking Roofs
“Another year older” can be scary when you’re thinking about the roof that protects your residential or commercial building, mainly because “roof leak” is so terrifying.
Water, wind, and debris make their way indoors when something penetrates the layers of a roofing system. Water can cause such widespread destruction that you may be unable to pinpoint the leak(s). Don’t worry, our Centennial Roofing professionals will find the problem area(s) for you, then make the necessary repairs.
The roof’s age – the roof ages faster than the rest of your building. The most common roof type in the United States is asphalt shingle, which lasts an average of 30 years. Some of the factors below explain why roofs in Tennessee frequently don’t last that 30 years before requiring repairs.
Rain, hail, and heavy winds – bad weather knocks out tiles, rips flashing, and hammers gutters. The roof ends up with missing or loose shingles, gutters that tear apart the eaves or rip holes in the edging, or underlayers that eventually yield to the constant assault.
Clogged gutters – Gutters channel water off the roof so the weight doesn’t make the roof sag or crack. Gutters also channel water away from the walls and the foundation. Clogged gutters allow water to pool in areas of the gutter, weighing them down, and eventually ripping the gutter – and parts of the roof – from their buildings, allowing the water to pool dangerously.
Temperature changes, extreme heat, extreme cold – Hello, Southeast!
Call our Centennial Roofing professionals at 615-278-6600. We’ll repair your roof to protect your property.