Hendersonville and other cities in Middle Tennessee are in the “Very High Risk” area for tornadoes. Centennial Roofing witnesses firsthand the damage tornadoes can do to homes, and when you need our roof repair or replacement services, we can help. Here is some information for preparing for high winds and tornadoes from the National Weather Service:
Preparing for High Winds
- Remove any dead trees or overhanging branches near structures
- Remove loose objects outdoors, on patios, roofs, or balconies that could blow away
- Shutter windows securely and brace outside doors
- Bring in unsecured objects from outside and secure objects that could blow away and cause damage or injury
Watches and Warning Alert Definition
- Tornado Watch: this means a tornado is possible.
- Tornado Warning: this means a tornado is already occurring or will occur soon. Go to your safe place immediately.
- High Wind Watch: Be Prepared! Sustained, strong winds are possible. Secure loose items and adjust plans as necessary so you’re not caught outside.
- Wind Advisory: Take Action: Strong winds are occurring but are not so strong as to warrant a High Wind Warning. Objects outdoors should be secured, and caution should be taken if driving.
Centennial Roofing can help when you need storm damage roof repairs or replacement in Hendersonville. We offer the best customer service and finished products and will always do what is right for you. For an inspection and free estimate, call us today at 615-278-6600.