The roof of any commercial property makes up more than 50 percent of your property’s exterior. Centennial Roofing has a team of qualified and licensed professionals who can inspect your commercial roof and advise you of any visible signs of wear or damage. We inspect all commercial roofs: asphalt, metal, slate, tile roofing, ethylene propylene diene terpolymer (EPDM), PVC, and Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) roofing.
When we inspect your roof, we look for the following:
- Examine the roofing materials (shingles, metal plates, under-layers, etc.) for weakness, rips, soft spots, and other kinds of damage
- Measure rot or mold, algae, and microbial growth
- Look for holes, cracks, and weak spots
- Examine the attic for damage
- Check the ceilings and walls for soft spots or cold areas
You should have your commercial roof professionally inspected at least once, preferably twice a year. Your commercial roof should also be professionally inspected after any major storm or weather event.
Call Us Today!
Centennial Roofing specializes in commercial and residential roofing repair and replacement in Brentwood. If you see visible signs of wear or damage on your roof, we can help. We are fully licensed general contractors (Lic.#68585) and hold the coveted highest A+ Better Business Bureau rating. Our team of licensed insurance adjusters and independently certified roof inspectors are waiting to assist you. Call us today at (615) 278-6600.