Even without Tennessee’s weather extremes, roofs need repairs or replacement before the commercial building does, so maintenance or reinstallation is in your business’s future. At Centennial Roofing, we do high-quality work quickly. Even if a disaster tears your roof to shreds, we provide timely services to get you back in business ASAP. Call us at 615-278-6600 to assess the damage and take care of the job beautifully and efficiently. We work directly with your insurance company, and we help you plan a system that works with your budget and your realistic timeline. We are certified to install, maintain, repair, and replace steep-slope and low-slope roofing systems for any commercial application, including asphalt, metal, slate, tile roofing, EPDM, PVC, and TPO roofing. We also design new roofs for new properties. Our Centennial Roofing business has been serving other local businesses for several years; check out our website for examples of the systems that we have installed and maintained. We’re conveniently located in Mount Juliet, TN – snuggled near Nashville, a/k/a “Music City, USA,” and we provide commercial roofing services in Alabama, Kentucky, and Georgia.
- Registered with The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®)
- Registered with GAF
- In-house licensed insurance agents help you navigate the claims processes and expedite your claims
- Independently certified commercial-roof inspectors
- Wide range of attractive roofing materials
- We work quickly and efficiently
- Flat (low-slope) and steep-slope roofs
- Projects all over middle TN, Alabama, Georgia, and Kentucky
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Repairs, maintenance, and replacement
- Design and installation
- Convenient, knowledgeable, courteous
- Relationships with all major insurance carriers
- Business hours are Monday – Saturday, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Whether you are looking for repairs to a standard asphalt shingle roof, or you want us to design a metal roof that will last for generations, call Centennial Roofing.
Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction.
Call Centennial Roofing at 615-278-6600
“Roofing System” sounds like – but is NOT – one of those terms that seem designed to fill up space, like “price point” for “price.”
Instead, the word “roof” stands for several layers and parts of the system that covers your building and protects it from rain, wind, extreme temperatures, and debris; in short, it means a “roofing system.” Here are three parts of the system; we’ll explain more in later essays.
Roof ridge is the horizontal line running the length of a roof where two roof planes meet. The top line where the front and back of the building meet? That’s a roof ridge. You notice it on peaked or hipped roofs.
Underlayment is a layer of synthetic or felt material that is under the shingles. It repels moisture and protects the deck, which is the structural base of the roofing system; it is usually made of plywood.
Centennial Roofing provides written assessments and works directly with your insurance company. Call us at 615-278-6600 or email our owner/operator/awesome-sauce boss at firstname.lastname@example.org.