At Centennial Roofing, our professionals help you design an affordable and worry-free system that fits your home or business. If you need maintenance or repairs, we’re a top choice there as well. We are licensed, bonded, and insured, and we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction! Call us at 615-278-6600.
More about us:
- Design, installation, repairs, maintenance
- Free estimates/ assessments
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Part of the Metro- Nashville community, we also serve communities in Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia
- In-house licensed insurance adjusters, designers, and roofing professionals
- Open Mondays-Saturdays, 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Trusted, professional, experienced
- Aesthetically superior, high-performance, durable roofs
- Repairs or replacement
- Asphalt, slate, wood shake, metal, tile…
- We protect your roof to protect your structure
- Professional and courteous
- Work closely with your insurance representative
- Work with you on all your roofing needs
Quality roofing is our priority; our Centennial Roofing team will help you design an affordable, worry-free option that helps keep your property safe for years to come. Call us at 615-278-6600 or email our owner/operator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can skimp on the quality of your curtains, rugs, or even your furniture if you have a strong back. Skimping on roof quality, however, is counterproductive. A roof that allows moisture or debris will not protect your home, so it should not be part of your home.
What Makes a Quality Roof?
While some choices (color, for example) are purely aesthetic, others are more important for the home’s safety. Some choices depend on the location. In the southeast, for example, tornadoes are – we’ll be delicate – not unknown. Therefore, steep pitches are riskier than moderate- or low-slope roofs because they have less structural support to withstand high winds, and we do not know the snow-sloughing properties of steep-pitched roofs.
A high-quality roof is:
- Wind resistant – regardless of the design, the tiles should withstand heavy winds and uplifts
- Cost-effective – not all expensive roofing materials are durable, so make sure that you get a roof that will last for decades, barring unusual conditions
- Low-maintenance – not zero-maintenance
- Good value for the money
- Insulated – insulation doesn’t last as long as the roofing materials, so you may need to replace it before you have major repairs
- Energy efficient – prevent the outside temperature from getting in, which saves you on the utility bills
- Use versatile materials that work on all parts of the roof
- Water repellant – rainfall, ice, and humidity are enemies of roofs and home safety, so a good roof protects your homes from these elements
- Attractive – a roof can be about 40% of your home’s exterior, so you need it to look good
Centennial Roofing wants the best for you and your home. Call us at 615-278-6600.