Centennial Roofing is a local, highly respected roofing company. We’re near Nashville, TN, so we serve communities in Georgia, Alabama, and Kentucky. We provide a full range of roofing services, including inspections, maintenance, repairs, installation, and design. A roof makes up 40% or more of your property, so it has a substantial effect on the appearance and safety of your building. For roofing done right, count on Centennial Roofing. Call us at 615-278-6600 or reach out to our owner/operator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- Experienced (check out examples of our work online)
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau
- In-house insurance adjusters
- Independently licensed inspectors
- Install, maintain, and repair roofs, including:
- Steep slope
- Low slope
- Commercial, industrial
- Wood shake
- Whatever you need
- Call us:
- After hail, lightning strikes, heavy winds, tornadoes, and other kinds of storms
- To inspect/repair your roof from fallen trees, debris
- When you notice leaks or discoloration on the walls or ceilings
- To remediate materials damaged by age, buildups of insults from our infamously capricious weather
- We provide:
Whether you’re selling your home or plan to stay for decades, a safe and attractive roof is a necessity. At Centennial Roofing, our number one goal is your complete satisfaction.
We work with you to decide on the best options for repairs, replacements, or new designs. We also work with you to find the best solutions; a leaking roof, for example, may need repairs rather than a full-on replacement.
Business hours are Monday – Saturday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm; we know that you’re busy, so we have generous hours to accommodate your schedule.
Asphalt Shingle Roofs
The most popular type of roof in Middle Tennessee is the same as for the rest of the United States: asphalt shingles.
An asphalt shingle roof is reasonably priced, durable, and can fit a variety of styles.
Asphalt roofs should last about 30 years, while extreme temperatures (Hello, Southeast!) may mean that your roof will need repairs in that time, a full replacement should not be necessary. We do, however, get plenty of more severe weather, such as tornadoes and hail, so roof replacements before the 30-year lifespan are not unusual. Still, these storms are not so common that most homeowners benefit from installing slate or metal roofs.
Centennial Roofing has ample experience installing and maintaining a variety of roof types. Call us at 615-278-6600.