For all your roofing needs in Middle Tennessee, Centennial Roofing is a terrific option. We are experienced, accredited, and provide the full spectrum of assessment, design, maintenance, and related services. Whether your roof requires repairs or replacement, call us a 615-278-6600. Our teams are certified to install, maintain, repair, and replace all types of roofing systems.
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®)
- All types of roofing: asphalt, wood shake, metal, slate, tile…
- Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction
- In-house licensed insurance adjusters
- We work directly with your insurance company
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Hundreds of satisfied customers – check us out online
- Beautiful and durable roofing systems
- Locally owned
- Locally operated
- Excellent service from the assessment through completion and cleanup
Centennial Roofing provides roofs that are “built to last.” Nonetheless, most roofs do not last for as long as the residential or commercial buildings that they protect. Slate roofs do last an exceptionally long time, but they are impractically heavy and expensive.
For Assessment, Design, Installation, Repairs… Call Centennial Roofing at 615-278-6600
“Roofing system” may sound like insider jargon; “roof” is, after all, a good word. Installing (and –often –repairing) roofs, however, is more than simply placing a single layer of tiles on top of a building.
A roofing system includes the following:
- Shingles/tiles or the other materials that – the ones you often see at a first glance
- Leak barriers (such as the flashing around chimneys, skylights, and other features)
- Algae protection
- Roof deck
- Roof deck protection
- Eaves, gutters
- … and more, depending on the type of the roof and the complexity of the repair or replacement
Roof leaks can shred insulation, damage interiors, rot the framing, and promote the development of mold. Ignoring a leak will not make the problem go away; it will only make the problem worse.
More Terrifying than Scary Costumes: Roof Damage!
“Boo” or “need to eat brains!” may be scary terms. For homeowners, however, horror movies, running out of candy, and creepy creatures aren’t as terrifying as roof damage.
Roof damage allows water, mold, and debris into the house. Water can cause such widespread destruction that you may be unable to pinpoint the leak(s). Don’t worry, our Centennial Roofing professionals will find the problem area(s) for you.
Call us at 615-278-6600 for a free assessment and estimate. You can also email us at email@example.com.