In and around Tennessee, we grumble that enduring only two seasons in a month is a rare treat. Rapid changes and extreme weather – defined as anything below 30 degrees Fahrenheit or above 85 degrees Fahrenheit – stress tiles, flashing, underlayers, and other parts of the roofing system. At Centennial Roofing, we inspect, repair, maintain, design, and install roofs. Call Centennial Roofing to schedule a consultation at 615-278-6600. At Centennial Roofing, our number one goal is your complete satisfaction. We work directly with your insurance company, so we limit the hassle of dealing with storm damage or other disasters.
- In-house insurance adjusters
- Licensed, bonded, and insured
- Accreditation from the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®)
- GAF® accreditation
- Free comprehensive inspections – we will document our findings so you can look at your roof safely
- Roof care and design through Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, and Georgia
- Design, installation, repairs, maintenance
- Residential, commercial, and public
- Independently certified roof inspectors
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Our Number One Goal is Your Complete Satisfaction
- Worry-free services
- Variety of materials and roof styles
- Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction
- Paperwork wizards who work directly with your insurance company
Centennial Roofing is on the banks for the Cumberland River in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, close to Music City, USA: Nashville, Tennessee.
Centennial Roofing is Just a Phone Call Away at 615-278-6600
The roof is a major part of your home’s appearance, safety, and comfort. Miss Piggy said of hair, “Hair is not just a hat that you happened to grow.” In the same vein, a roof is not just a decorative element. It keeps the occupants warm (or cool) and dry, and it keeps the house warm (or cool) and dry, preventing the corrosion or rot of structural elements and belongings.
At Centennial Roofing, we appreciate the importance of your home’s roof. That’s why build roofs that last, so you will be comfortable and safe. No roof, however, lasts as long as the typical house (okay, no typical roof – a slate roof will last for many decades, but their expense is prohibitive).
Call Centennial Roofing for a free, comprehensive, approval-based assessment: 615-278-6600.