Because a roof protects your home, even a small leak endangers the safety and comfort of the entire structure. If you know – or even suspect – that there’s a leak in your roof, rely on Centennial Roofing to provide a high-integrity free inspection. Call us at 615-278-6600; we’ll send a team to your home ASAP. Roofs are not just slabs of shingles; they are complex systems, so tracking down the location of the leak often requires specialized skills and equipment. Centennial Roofing has a great track record of assessment, repairs, maintenance, installation, and even design. We are conveniently located on the banks of the Cumberland River near Nashville, Tennessee – aka “Music City, USA” – and we also serve parts of Georgia, Alabama, and Kentucky.
If your roof is leaking, that means that there is water damage to the ceiling, walls, and even some of the flooring. The sooner you get your roof repaired, the less expensive and complicated the repair will be. Call Centennial Roofing for a free, professional assessment and estimate at 615-278-6600.
- Licensed, bonded, insured
- Accredited by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI®) and by GAF
- Certified to install, maintain, and repair roofs/roof systems
- All types of roofing: asphalt, wood shake, metal, slate, tile…
- Steep-slope and low-slope (flat) roofs
- Our number one goal is your complete satisfaction
- In-house licensed insurance adjusters
- After a storm or other damage, we work directly with your insurance company
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Hundreds of satisfied customers – check us out online
- Beautiful and durable roofing systems
- Locally owned
- Locally operated
- Excellent service from the assessment through completion and cleanup
One factor that ages roofs, which means that leaks become likely, is extreme weather; a related factor is rapid temperature changes. Other weather challenges include hail, ice, and heavy winds. Middle Tennessee is a poster state for these conditions. We spend over half our days either above 85 degrees Fahrenheit or below 32 degrees Fahrenheit. That is, we spend over half our days in extreme weather. Rapid temperature changes are common enough that most of us think that going through only two seasons per week qualifies as “mild weather.” As for hail, heavy winds, and ice… Oh, boy, that’s the southeast in a meteorological nutshell.
Whatever the cause of your home’s roof damage, you can rely on Centennial Roofing for high-quality repairs. Call us at 615-278-6600 to schedule an appointment.